Bike Share Program
Dominion House Boutique hotel has bicycles available for guests to use during their stay allowing them to discover the hidden gems within the city of Guthrie, Oklahoma. Bikes will be set up on display in a designated area of the hotel with specified signage to promote the program. Concierges will use this opportunity to provide guests with customized discoveries of the gems within the city, while on their bike.
Reserving Your BikeGuests may reserve a bicycle by either visiting or calling the hotel directly. A concierge will assist the guest to reserve a bike and answer any questions they may have.
- Prior to issuing a bike, non-guests will be asked by the Front Desk to leave a form of credit or cash damage deposit in the amount of $500. Guest may use the credit card they used to reserve their reservation for the deposit.
- For reservations made in advance, and guests that request a bicycle without a prior reservation report to the Reception desk to fill out paperwork and will receive their bicycle from the Dominion Hotel Staff.
- Rentals will be complimentary for hotel guests.
Your Guide to the Local Area
Each guest is provided with:
- A “HOW TO” guide describing how to handle the bike as well as key safety information
- A bike map issued by an external source (i.e. city department of tourism)
- Documentation (including the hotel phone number in case the guest has any questions or issues along the way.)
NOTE: Hotel management will monitor the condition and availability of information in the transportation kiosks to ensure that there is sufficient information available to guests who wish to tour the area by bicycle.