Boutique Hotel FAQs
- What is check in/check out time?
- Do you allow smoking in your rooms?
- How many guests are allowed in the room?
- How much do you charge for high speed/WiFi internet access?
- Do you have an ADA Room?
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- At what age may I book a room and is my ID/passport required at check in?
- Do I need a credit card to check in?
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, or gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- What is your pet policy?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Are there any other policies I should be aware of?
- Can my wedding party and/or guests stay at the hotel
What is check in/check out time?
Check in time is at 3:00 pm, check-out time is at 11:00 am – local hotel time.
Do you allow smoking in your rooms?
Dominion House is a 100% non-smoking facility. Please note that e-cigs, vapors, hookahs, marijuana, etc. fall under our non-smoking policy. Cleaning fees will be applied to smoking in areas that are non-smoking.
How many guests are allowed in the room?
Hotel policy allows a maximum of (2) two people per room.
How much do you charge for high speed/WiFi internet access?
Whether you're plugged in or not, Dominion House guests get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay.
Do you have an ADA Room?
Yes, we do.
Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
Yes! Room Service will be available in the Winter of 2018
Mon-Sat: 7am – 10:30am
Sun: 7am – 10:30am
Mon-Sat: 11am – 2pm
Mon-Sun: 2pm – 5pm
Mon-Sun: 5pm - 10pm
At what age may I book a room and is my ID/passport required at check in?
The person whose name is on the reservation must be at least 21 years of age to check into Dominion House Boutique Hotel. Photo identification is required for check-in for all reservations. Any person who has made a reservation, is staying alone and is not at least 21 years of age will not be allowed to check in. All guests must be 21 years of age or older to stay in a room.
Do I need a credit card to check in?
Yes. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
What is your pet policy?
No Pets Allowed with the exception of registered service animals are allowed. Registration must be presented at check in.
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that situations arise which sometimes make cancellations or rescheduling unavoidable. However, last-minute cancellations are often difficult to refill. We faithfully honor your reservations at the expense of others who would like to be booked at the same time.
Your room deposit will be cheerfully refunded if you cancel, reschedule or otherwise modify your original reservation 4 weeks prior to your stay, minus a 30% room fee plus taxes. If the cancellation, reschedule or modification is made within 4 weeks of your stay, no refund will be issued.
Weddings, Elopements & Events: A separate cancellation policy included in the correspondence for weddings, elopements, group retreats or other events will apply. Deposits and balances paid for weddings, retreats, other events are non-refundable.
Packages and extras will be obligated to the cancellation policies of the vendors and partner businesses.
Are there any other policies I should be aware of?
- Please don’t burn candles.
- Rooms are located on the 1st and 2nd floors. The building does not have an elevator. 1st floor rooms are subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to government taxes.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Holiday weekend reservations require a minimum two-night stay.
Can my wedding party and/or guests stay at the hotel
Yes, if your guests wish to make room reservations, please have them contact the Front Desk Manger. For other accommodations in the area, please inquire or stop by the front desk for a list of local hotels.
For wedding parties staying at the hotel, two night accommodations are recommended. Regular check out is at 11:00AM A late check at 1:30PM is available for an additional $95.00 per reservation.
If you choose to book one night, and would like to reserve the event bridal suite prior to your package contracted time an additional fee of 150.00 per hour is an available option. Outside vendors (Cake, DJ, etc.) can arrive during the original contracted time slot.