Be Our Guest
For adventurers seeking a romantic weekend or a unique escape, the Dominion House offers an exceptional experience. Our luxuriously appointed guest rooms, a flat screen TV and free WiFi.
Each room includes complimentary breakfast prepared by our team of chefs. Relax and enjoy our luxurious bed linens, plush bath towels, and cozy bathrobes. Our fragrant hair and body products are by Red Flower. Each boutique hotel room accommodates up to two adult guests 21 years and older.
Check in time is between 3:00PM and 7:00PM, check-out time is at 11:00 am – local hotel time. Same day bookings will not be available after 8:00PM. Hotel rooms are located on the 1st and 2nd floors. The building does not have an elevator. 1st floor rooms are subject to availability.
What our Guests are saying.....
- "We spent a night at the Dominion House Hotel. It was amazing! From the staff, to the room, to the morning coffee. The history of the hotel is fascinating too. Convenient to OK City events. I highly recommend this place!" -Jeandv7265uv, June 4th 2020
- "We loved spending 4 nights there! It was luxurious and historical. The grounds are beautiful and relaxing. Trey and his staff were exceptional! The courtyard was beautiful with the waterfall! Can't wait to go back!." -Lbdb2020, July 27th 2020
Why You'll love us!
- 14 Luxurious and Unique Rooms
- Relaxing Romantic Retreat
- Hidden Urban Getaway
- Historic Building | Built in 1923
- Clawfoot tubs & Fireplaces (Select Rooms)
- Contemporary Restaurant & Craft Cocktails (Wednesday - Saturday)
- Bike Share Program & Bocce Ball Courts
- Beautiful Landscaped Grounds
- Record Players
Featured Oklahoma Artist
Meet the Artist
Art can heal, inspire, and encourage both the artist and the viewer. Through creating original paintings I have found a measure of healing for myself I didn’t know was possible. I strongly believe pain and creativity are intimately acquainted. I often process hard things while painting, even though what appears on the canvas may not reflect how I was feeling during it’s creation. I almost always leave my time in the studio uplifted and hopeful and that is what I want instilled on the canvas… HOPE.
The use of color has become another language for me that expresses what I am feeling and allows me to root out and communicate difficult emotions that may otherwise stay buried. For me the process of creating a piece is as important as the end result. I often paint with my hands or other odd tools and almost always engage my entire body in the process. The healing part of the work comes for me when I can be wholly interacting with the canvas - body, mind, and spirit. I hope to create art that elicits emotion both from myself and from those that view my work, leaving them feeling hope, joy, and possibility. I want people to know they are not alone in struggle, triumph, sorrow, or celebration, and I hope to evoke a sense of human connectedness when they view my work. I want to tell my story, I want to tell the story of other’s . I believe none of our suffering or experiences are wasted and will gratefully continue to embrace and share the healing gifts art can bring.